Last Updated (Friday, 08 October 2010 18:25) Written by Administrator Thursday, 05 August 2010 18:36
1. Explosives read...
2. Gas read...
3. Flammable Liquids read...
4. Other Flammable Substance read...
5. Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides read...
6. Toxic (Poisonous) and Infectious Substancesе read...
7. Radioactive Material read...
8. Corrosives read...
9. Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods read...
Articles and substances having a mass explosion hazard
Articles and substances having a projection hazard, but not a mass explosion hazard
Articles and substances having a fire hazard, a minor blast hazard, and/or a minor projection hazard, but not a mass explosion hazard
Articles and substances presenting no significant hazard (explosion limited to package)
Very insensitive substances having a mass explosion hazard
Extremely insensitive articles which do not have a mass explosion hazard
Non-flammable, non-toxic gas (under pressure, inert, etc.)
(100 Degrees F or less open cup)
Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases